Thursday, July 30, 2009

Panther Players' Twitters: Best of

I'm sure everyone has heard of Twitter, and even though I still don't really know what it is or how to use it (and don't care to) here's a best of collection of "tweets" from Carolina Panther players:

  • rhysjlloyd Just watching teen cribs. Fecking kids are spoiled. Unreal houses. I want more money. Hahaha
  • Jonathanstewar1 im watchin forgetting sarah marshall with people
  • jonbeason Everyone has good days and bad days but, when u "beast" a workout like I did today u know your ready. Conditioned for another big season!
  • EveretteBrown There is no better day than Sunday!! One week out of camp.
  • jonbeason Who would've thought Jon Beason would be acting! Alittle improv.... Lost of fun! They say I'm a natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment